Click! Japan Photo Contest 2019
We are happy to share an interesting opportunity for the Alumni who have been to Japan on the exchange. The Embassy of Japan and the Japan Foundation, New Delhi are pleased to announce that the CLICK! Japan Photo Contest 2019 will be held.
- The deadline for submission of entries is 5:00 pm on 11th July 2019.
- Theme: What you were impressed by/amazed with/ marvelled at in Japan.
- Winners of 10 outstanding works will be invited to the Ambassador’s residence for the prize ceremony. Among those 10 winners, the top three will be given special awards: Canon Cameras!
- The Entry Guidelines and the Entry Form are attached here. Please read the instructions carefully.
- For updates/interesting entries of the Photo Contest, kindly visit our Facebook page.
Once you apply to the opportunity drop a confirmation email to Heena Shahzad at [email protected] or call +91-858-6925-128.
WISE Learners’ Voice Program
WISE Learners’ Voice Program | AFS Alumni and Volunteers (Aged 21 and younger)
Great opportunity for recent AFS alumni or volunteers (aged 21 and younger) – Apply to the WISE Learners’ Voice Program which brings the perspectives of young people to the challenge of rethinking education and equips them to take on leading roles in their fields and in the world of education. Apply now and save! Early bird rates until August 31, 2019.
Deadline – 7th September 2019